Key worker pest control
Our pest professionals regularly visit clients premises to ensure essential pest control measures are applied during the pandemic. This helps to prevent the spread of disease that pests present and damage to property.
Our service technicians carry out daily self certification to state that they are not symptomatic and we confirm that all clients that we visit are healthy and happy for us to visit.
We observe all government guidelines, wear the correct protective equipment and observe social distancing to both protect our staff and the customers we visit.
In addition, our staff are trained in disinfection and we also offer a Covid disinfection service using cold foggers for clients premises.
Should you wish to find out more about how we work safely and can help you with your pest problems throughout the crisis, please contact us for further information
Pest Controllers Check List
- Observe 2m Social Distancing rules
- Wear the correct PPE
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- Always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- Wash your hands before and after visiting a client’s site
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
- Use digital reports or payment methods
- Complete daily health declarations